Friday, April 6, 2012

Some of the Minis I've Made (kits and scratch)

Hi. I'm Laura. I've been obsessed with little things since I was 5 or something. I don't have a lot to share about other things, so blogging has never been something that I felt compelled to do. However, I can talk about minis... Below are some of the things I've made. The wheelbarrows were made based off of a pattern in a Joanne Swanson article from Dollhouse Miniatures. I made 14 or so for a N.A.M.E. swap years ago. The wheels are bought, but the rest is wood cut, sanded, and painted by me. The hats are from Cynthia Howe kits for her Mad Hatters series of classes. The paint tubes are foil and paint, made for my first N.A.M.E. swap. These are old pictures, but I have recently realized that I don't document the stuff I make...and should. I hope this blog can be a place where I document what I make - the documenting being a motivator for a slow miniaturist. Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ("Please take care of me" in Japanese.)




No comments:

Post a Comment