Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some other things I've made lately...

 I said that I had been productive! Here's some more evidence:

Tulips. I love tulips, so I made all of these. Now, I have no idea of what kind of arrangement to put them in. These flower projects have been my first attempts at mini flower-making.
The pink tulip is a joint effort with my boyfriend. The petals have some color variation made possible with tissue paper and Prismacolor markers. The carnations are made of the same, but the marker was just touched to the ends of the petals.

This image shows one of the free printables from http://paperminis.com/. Join the newsletter and you're emailed a link for a free printable each month.
A little off topic... This is a real coconut cake I made with Key West coconut when I was visiting my boyfriend's parents in May. I love to bake for Alex's mom because she really appreciates the effort. It's one of the reasons I try to improve my baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment